A simple way to get beach waves at home is to scrunch your hair. It is simple and can be done easily. Here’s what you need to do:
– When washing your hair, make sure to use a conditioner on the hair ends to get a smooth hairdo later.
– Towel-dry your hair and while your hair is wet, use a volume enhancer spray or mousse on the hair ends. Try to keep the potion away from the roots to avoid greasy hair.
– Now, scrunch your hair, which basically means you have to squeeze and crush your hair upwards.
– Lastly, brush your hair from the roots to the middle section to get a neat look. If you want to your curls to stay longer, you can spritz some holding spray sparingly.
Braid your hair
Another easy way to get curls is to braid your hair. If you want to get loose curls, you can make for 3-4 thick braids, depending on your hair’s texture.
– If you want to go for more defined curls, then you should go for thinner and tighter braids in more number.
– Once you have braided your hair, tie the ends with hair ties. To achieve salon-like curls, keep the braids for a longer time.
– Later simply open the braids and brush them off with a hairbrush gently.
– Lastly, spritz some holding spray to get long-lasting curls.