If you are a follower of eating, especially with a habit of snacking, this is what you should know. The world’s most consumed food, healthy food or other things …..
And there’s Science backing it too: One study from the University of California, Davis, found that freezing fruit helped retain nutrients such as vitamin E and minerals such as calcium and iron.
This was enough to make me more curious about more such food facts that you and I may not know about. And here’s what I found:
1. The most stolen food in the world is cheese!
2. Healthy food can cost up to 10x the amount you spend on junk food.
3. Avocado has highest protein content of all fruits.
Maybe you’re interested in McDonald began to challenge everyone in the morning
4. Honey is the only edible food that never goes bad.
Watch: Shikanji Recipe In Hindi Language By Indian Food Made Easy
5. Only 1% of Americans are vegetarians.
6. Green, yellow, and red bell peppers are NOT the same vegetable.
7. Store bought 100% “real” orange juice is 100% artificially flavoured.
8. Lemons contain more sugar than strawberries.
9. The most expensive pizza in the world costs $12,000 (Rs 8.3 lakh, approx) and takes 72 hours to make.
10. Chocolate was once used as currency.
Maybe you’re interested in Top foods of green vegetables and fruits help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
11. Bananas are berries, but strawberries aren’t.
12. Chicken meat contains 266% more fat and 33% less protein than it did 40 years ago.
13. India has the world lowest meat consumption per person.
Watch next: The best places for coffee in Europe